Wall mounted multi grip chin up bar
The 360 Strength Wall Mounted Multi-Grip Chin-up Bar (360S-MGCHIN) is both convenient for any space-conscious athlete and stable for all pull-up variations.
A chin-up bar obviously allows you to do some of the most functional upper body exercises possible: chin-ups and pull-ups and there are countless varieties of both chin-ups and pull-ups – different grips, hand positions, leg positions, body angles, levels of explosiveness etc. You can build phenomenal upper back, shoulder and grip strength and power with nothing more than a simple bar and your own bodyweight.
A chin-up bar, however, isn’t limited to use for chin-ups and pull-ups. A chin-up bar is a gateway to endless strength and mobility training that is limited only by your imagination and motivation, including:
- Challenging core exercises such as windscreen wipers and leg raises.
- Hanging to train grip, stretch your back and decompress your discs.
- Performing a range of upper back and shoulder prehab and mobility exercises such as hanging shrugs and thoracic extensions.
- An anchor point for bands, rings, ropes or TRX.
- Storage space for equipment like bands and ropes to keep them out of the way when not in use.
So, in terms of a utility to space ratio, the chin-up bar scores very highly. Add to that the fact that even a good chin-up bar isn’t particularly expensive and you have the criteria for exceptional equipment.
- Multi grip, black texture powdercoat
- Total width is 1160mm
- Rack width is 1060mm
- Clearance off the wall the 530mm, measuring from the wall to the front edge of the chin up bar
- Total clearance from wall = 600mm
- 30mm hand grip
- Dynabolts are included
- Rated 200kg