Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates
These black Olympic rubber coated weight plates have a 51mm diameter hole within a steel core ring, and are suitable for most Olympic barbells and dumbbells.
The rubber coating on the plates protects both the plate and your floor from accidental dropping,a and the handles on the larger sizes make those plates easy to lift, and there’s no more clanging of metal plates together when you lift. And best of all - because they’re made from a higher quality virgin rubber, there should be little to no smell.
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- 51mm diameter hole so that they will fit all olympic bars.
- Can be used with all olympic bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- The rubber coating on the plates protects both the plate and your floor from accidental dropping or scratching the floor, as well as adding extra grip when handling for safety
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size embossed in the mould of the plate
- Plates available in 0.5kg, 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg, with the following dimensions
|Plate weight||Plate Diameter (mm)||Plate thickness (mm)|