The 360 Strength Dog Sled has all the functionality of both the Driver sled and the Prowler sled. The Push Poles and Arc Push Handle (a modified version of the T-Bar handle) can be easily added and removed from the sled, or switched from end to end to accommodate each training style. A harness (available as an optional extra, or use your own), or rope can be attached the eyelet on the center plate, or dual eyelets on the feet to use as a traditional pull sled.
The 360 Strength Dog Sled (360S-DSLED) can be used on nearly every surface – grass, concrete and asphalt. When loaded with weight the sled is not ideal on rubber flooring. One pair of protective plastic skis (feet) is included.
- Heavy duty construction with matte-blue, textured powder-coat for maximum durability
- Made from heavy duty 11-gauge welded steel with zero bolts on the frame
- 2 x easy interchangeable and removable posts/poles + removable push Arc handle allows for quick changes in direction without having to turn the sled around, allows the user to push the sled from both a low and high elevation to maximise the sleds use.
- Flat bottom with 4 x replaceable nylon skid plates on the feet for a smooth pulling and pushing motion on all types of surfaces
- 1 x bumper plate storage rod to load your sled right up
- Multi point attachments allows for an even load during pulling exercises
- Weighs in at 35kg
- Replacement feet also available
- Commercial grade