Used by elite athletes across the world, power bags help teach the body to use its core stabilizers effectively during even the most complex of movement patterns.
Using a 360 Strength 5kg Power Bag increases the intensity of any body weight movements by simple carrying/holding onto the bag during the exercise. This includes squats, plyometric jumps, short distance running and walking lunges just to name a few. Not only can you incorporate the core bag into body weight movements but it’s a great alternative to barbells, dumbbells, kettle bells etc and can be great for outdoor training or when performing multiple exercises (one after the other) and not having to mess around with changing through different pieces of equipment.
Other exercise examples that allow you to fully utilize the Premium Core bag are woodchops, overhead press, front/back squats, deadlifts, core bag swings, bicep curls, tricep extensions, floor press, bent over rows and upright rows.
They are also great to teach proper form and technique for beginners in;
- Strongman (atlas stones, farmers walk, keg walk)
- CrossFit when using them in WOD’S
- Kettle bell training (swings)
360 Strength Power bags come pre-filled in 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg increments.
- Fixed Weight Power Bag
- Dimensions: 59cm x 23cm
- Made from heavy duty rip stop material with air release eyelets
- Filled with encased sand covered with high rebound foam lining, no dirty rags or unsafe rocks. The inner sand bags have been encased 3 times before being inserted into the foam lined bags ensuring that sand can not leak or spill out of the bag
- Heavy duty seat belt webbing handles covered with 2 x top plastic grip handles – 1 x bottom plastic grip handles – 2 x side plastic grip handle, making this the most versatile core bag available on the market today
- Strong Stitching for Extended Durability
- Market Leading Design
- Excellent for Functional Training
- Excellent for strength, core stability and power training
- Use anywhere in any condition