Concept 2 Rowing Machine - Model D BLACK with PM5
Whether you already row or are considering rowing as a way to keep in shape, cross train for another sport, or compete on the water, the Concept2 Model D indoor rowing machine is a great choice. Rowing offers several benefits over other exercises: it exercises your entire body, including the arms, legs, chest, back, and abs; its low-impact rhythm is easy on the knees and ankles; it burns a ton of calories because it uses so many muscle groups; and it relieves stress.
Concept 2 Rowing Machines work on air resistance to capture the rhythm and feel of rowing on the water by using a carefully balanced and calibrated flywheel. The resistance you feel is the wind resistance generated by the spinning flywheel. With no brake pads to wear out and no friction mechanism to generate heat, the flywheel motion is quiet, smooth, long-lasting, and maintenance-free. The spiral damper lets rowers choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
Rowing: The Unbeatable Exercise
- Provides a superb aerobic work-out.
- Exercises every major muscle group in the body.
- Benefits heart and lungs with superb cardiovascular conditioning.
- Is a time-efficient form of exercise and an excellent stress-reliever.
- Is weight-supporting and non-jarring and so is ideal for rehabilitative exercise.
- It can be a very effective fat burning and weight loss exercise.
- It is a lifelong exercise, suitable for people of all ages.
- It provides a smooth, rhythmic movement that is both safe and enjoyable.
Model D Features:
- PM3 Performance Monitor is standard on all Model D Indoor Rowers.
- Adjustable monitor arm allows for more compact storage
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
- Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
- Fan engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Separates easily for storage
- Redesigned framelock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Generator feature provides operating power to the PM3 during use, greatly extending battery life.
- Bold new color scheme and graphics.
Easy to Store
- Easily separates into two pieces.
- Can be stored standing in a closet or corner.
- Built-in caster wheels make it easy for one person to move.
- Length 242cm
- Width 61cm
- Seat Height 26cm
- Weight of Machine 26kg
- Space Recommended for Use 275cm x 122xm
- Stored Dimensions 64 x 84 x 135cm (H)
- Maximum User Weight 225kg
- PM3 Monitor with 1 Log
- USB Connection Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Concept2 Chain Oil