The Glute Ham Developer (GHD) is hands down one of the best tools for developing the posterior chain, building strong glutes, and promoting core-to-extremity power. It’s also one of the few efficient ways to isolate and really get at your hamstrings outside of a commercial gym setting (leg curls are rather complicated to pull off without a machine).
The main exercises you would typically perform on a GHD are the glute/ham raise, hip and back extensions, GHD sit-ups, and Russian twists.
Key features: Power Rack and Squat Stand
- matte black powder coat finish
- multiple band pegs
- half moon split foam vinyl coated pads - crush resistant and easy to clean
- full size welded diamond tread foot plate
- upholstered foam ankle stabilizer with dual roller pads for ankle support - all fully adjustable
- dual rail single pin adjustment system, fast and smooth
- solid wheels and handles for easier movement
A must have in any gym!