10mm Command Interlock Rubber Gym Tiles
The most durable, seamless, smoothest, and easiest to clean interlocking rubber flooring you can lay on your gyms floor.
They provide a strikingly clean and pure aesthetic that raises the bar worldwide for gym tiles. There is simply no equal.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% upcycled rubber.
- People friendly: Moving locations? Take the floor with you.
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles without requiring to replace your entire floor.
- Easy Clean: Sweep, vaccum or mop. We guarantee the Command Interlock series of tiles are the easiest to clean rubber tile available.
3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Size 1000mm x 1000mm x 10mm
- Manufacture Origin: Mayalysia
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Hardness: 65 shore A
- Weight per tile: 10.2kg
- Material: Recycled Rubber
Who are Command Interlock Gym Tiles best for?
Gyms, studios, boxes & home gyms that simply want the best tiles available.
Why are Command Interlock Tiles the easiest to clean tile available?
The Command Interlock tile utilises an extremely fine granule size combined with our unique polyurethane binder that results in a finish reminiscent of ‘rolled’ flooring. We guarantee it is the smoothest finished tile available.
What makes these tiles more resilient than the competition?
A combination of the extreme density of the rubber and a manufacturing process that takes no shortcuts in binding the rubber into the perfect tile. The end result is a tile that is denser in material and bound by industry leading adhesives. These tiles are simply designed to sit atop the marketplace as the densest, most hardwearing and most technologically advanced rubber tile available.
Are there any toxins or dangerous emissions from the rubber?
None whatsoever. The champion Gym Tiles will arrive at your door with certification to satisfy the most discerning building surveyors’ requirements.
Can I cut the tiles to fit a specific space?
Yes. Simply use a Stanley knife with the aid of a metal ruler. It will generally take 2 to 3 cuts with the blade to cut through 15mm rubber.