Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved.
Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please make sure you check your ordered items and delivery address as these cannot be changed after the order is printed or packed. If the shipping details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected you may be charged with the redelivery fee. You may also not be able to add extra items on to your order once it has been placed, however you can contact us, or place another order immediately.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Out of stock products
On occasions, an item of stock that you purchase may be out of stock. We will contact you to discuss your options including if this product will be restocked, placing the order on backorder until all goods are ready for dispatch, replacing the item with an equivalent, or a full refund / store credit.
Information provided upon registration with 1RM is stored by 1RM and its third party partners. By registering with us you agree to the use and storage of provided information for use by us.
We will not distribute your personal information to any parties outside of 1RM or our third-party customer database. Customers will be added to our newsletter list, but you can unsubscribe to this list at any time.