Horizon Andes 7I Elliptical Cross Trainer
The Horizon Andes 7i Elliptical has an induction brake that provides precise, instantaneous resistance changes and expansive programming options, making the Horizon Andes 7i elliptical the perfect elliptical for advanced training.
At a Glance
- Induction brake delivers precise, instantaneous resistance changes for more efficient and effective workouts
- Six Star frame creates the most natural elliptical motion
- Easy three-step assembly
- Effortless one-step folding
- Innovative Cardio Compass display for clear workout feedback that helps you stay in your target exertion zone
- ViewFit connectivity for simplified workout tracking
- SixStar Frame:Move the way you were intended to move thanks to the exclusive SixStar frame that promotes ideal body positioning and a natural path of motion.
- Passport Ready: Take a vacation from your everyday workout with the Passport Media Player, which displays stunning forward-motion footage on your television and syncs it with your equipment for an immersive exercise experience.
- FeatherLight Folding: Our one-step hydraulic system does all the heavy lifting as it gently lowers your treadmill deck when you’re ready to use it and effortlessly raises it when you’re done.
- Precision Power: Induction brake technology lets you make accurate and instant resistance changes. You also get more reliable feedback, which takes the guesswork out of your workouts.
- Audio Features: Built-in speakers and audio input jacks allow you to play your favourites from an MP3 player, tablet, smartphone or other device.
- Energy Saver Mode: Conserve electricity with our Energy Saver feature, which puts the console in sleep mode if it is inactive for 15 minutes.
- ViewFit Connectivity: With ViewFit, you’ll never have to manually enter your workouts anywhere because your machine will do it for you. Simply visit viewfit.com or download the app to connect your equipment, track your efforts and set your goals.
Frame Type: SixStar Frame With FeatherLight Folding
- Stride Length- 50.8 cm / 20″
- Flywheel- 8.5 kg / 18.7 lbs.
- Footpad- Oversized Pedals with Rubber Grips
- Step-on Height- 26.6 cm / 10.5″
- Pedal Spacing- 5.6 cm / 2.2″
- Display Type- 6.25″ Blue Backlit LCD
- Workout Feedback- Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Watts, HR Wheel, Power Graph and Profile
- Programs- 14 Programs (Manual, Intervals, Games, FitTest, Weight Loss, Weight Loss Plus, Rolling, Reverse Train, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, THR Zone, %THR, Strength Builder, Custom)
- Contact Heart Rate Grips- Yes
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Receiver- Yes
- Passport Ready- Yes
- Energy Saver Mode- Yes
- Speakers- Yes
- ViewFit Connectivity- Yes
- Resistance System- Induction Brake
- Power Supply- Power Cord
- Resistance Levels- 30 Electronically Adjustable
- Dimensions- (L x W x H) 173 x 67 x 171 cm / 68″ x 26″ x 67″
- Folded Dimensions- (L x W x H) 102 x 67 x 171 cm / 40″ x 26″ x 67″
- Product Weight- 79.5 kg / 175 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity- 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- Frame: 5 years
- Other Parts (includes paint/coatings, cables and leads): 2 Years
- Labour: 1 Years