20kg PRO Hybrid Barbell - Bearings. Black Hard Chrome.
- Made from High Tensile Steel
- Dual IWF and IPF Standard Knurl markings
- No Center Knurl
- 10 bearings / 2 bushings
A high quality, durable Olympic Bar, the PRO Series 20kg Olympic Black Hard Chrome Barbell is perfect for all styles of lifting, whether at home, studio or gym. Rated to 650kg, this barbell has 10 needle bearings and 2 bronze bushes in each sleeve with dual clipped ends and standard dimensions for use with existing plates, or 360 Strength premium and standard bumpers and plates.
Designed for everyday use, the 360 Strength PRO 20kg Olympic Barbell will stand up to huge lifts with confidence.
- Weight Rating: 1500lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve diameter: 49.8 – 50mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Black Hard Chrome
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
- Sleeve coating: Black Hard Chrome
- Knurling: Light Coarse
- 10 needle bearings & 2 bushes
- Tensile strength: 215,000PSI
- Weight variation: within 100g
Maintenance: it is highly recommended that you wipe the bar with a clean cloth after use to remove any acidic property’s that your hands may have left due to excess sweat. This is a black coating and not black steel, if the bar is not cleaned the coating may wear away prematurely.